I suggest you ...

ive been sear himg EVERYWHERE for a player that supports gapless playback, PLEASE ADD

Gapless playback is a major piece missing! For everyone with mixes and albums that even blend together which a lot do now. Its very annoying to have that break when it shouldnt be there. We have it on our CD players every player on our computers, even iPhone had this down, from its first debut. Why do we not have the ability yet?

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeremyJeremy commented  · 

I don't see any "experiment" settings in 1.72. Where should I be looking?

• terrylterryl commented  · 

i ripped the cds as one track of flac with cue sheet. on meridian i play the cue sheet file and the whole thing can come as gapless (but with track forward or rewind possible). this is good enough for me and i've officially dumped my Sansa for Meridian.

• king4nyking4ny commented  · 

If you include gapless playback in the professional version of Meridian, i would automatically buy it. I don't understand why all the android audio players neglect to include it, because its a big part of music.

• rhinobangarhinobanga commented  · 

Is it proper gapless playback, i.e. track b follows on immediately after track A, or is it crossfading ala museek?

Feedback and Knowledge Base